No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Get Help
 Print Thread
New on this CoN
Buby
Hi people,

I am new and I have played some times on your server: really nice!
But I have some questions:

1) my ping always is very high (around 150/250) and I suppose that your server is set in Usa and making a speed test on NYC I get this:
www.speedtest.net/result/4919863291.png
2) when I shot for first to someone that is in front of me, normally the result is that I get killed

Maybe, I deduce, these problems are due because my ping is too high, or the reactivity of my mouse is not so performing.
Moreover I appreciate to know if it is possible to make practice off-line with maps charged on the server.
I can't play every night till 3 a.m.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Buby wrote:

Hi people,

I am new and I have played some times on your server: really nice!

First of all hello and welcome! I am glad you like our server.

Buby wrote:
But I have some questions:

1) my ping always is very high (around 150/250) and I suppose that your server is set in Usa and making a speed test on NYC I get this:
www.speedtest.net/result/4919863291.png

2) when I shot for first to someone that is in front of me, normally the result is that I get killed
Maybe, I deduce, these problems are due because my ping is too high, or the reactivity of my mouse is not so performing.

Yes our server is located in Texas, USA. A higher ping will make your response time slower, but also there are some players that are very fast from years of playing and experience. Your ping will, normally for the most part, be higher the further away you are from the server. Although, we have several players from overseas that play very well on our server with higher pings.

Buby wrote:
Moreover I appreciate to know if it is possible to make practice off-line with maps charged on the server.
I can't play every night till 3 a.m.

Any map you have played on our server or other severs can be moved out of the UT cache environment into the correct folders using a tool call ut cache cleaner. You can find this in the download section of the site under utilities. Just download, install, and run. Also several of our custom weapons and mutators can be found in the download section as well under Server Mutators.

I hope I have been able to shed some light on things for you, if not feel free to post more questions and I will answer the best I can. Also I tried to keep the answer basic and not dive into the heavy details so if you need more elaboration I can do that too.

Thank you,

S9

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Buby
First of all I wish to thank for your courtesy and kindness I have found in many of your players, but talking about my capacity reactivity I believe that there is something wrong with some of my device: mouse for instance.
Thank you also for your advice to play off-line, I will try it!

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Buby wrote:

First of all I wish to thank for your courtesy and kindness I have found in many of your players

I am happy to help where I can and I am happy to hear this about our members. That is the kind of culture that we strive for.

Buby wrote:
but talking about my capacity reactivity I believe that there is something wrong with some of my device: mouse for instance.
Thank you also for your advice to play off-line, I will try it!

I would think if you are still having the issues offline you may need to try a new mouse and see if that helps your problem. Please let me know if I can help further.

Thank you,

S9

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

05-03-2024 03:24 PM
hi all sorry not been on im back family problems Party!

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com